It is a small text file constituted of numbers and letters which gets downloaded and stored in your device or a specific browser you use to visit websites. Cookies are basically memories that get stored after when you visit certain pages, websites.
Now, here comes the major role of cookies- With the exchange of the cookies between the network server and your computer. Like this the server reads the ID and understands what kind of data to serve you.
We use smart technology like “cookies” to provide tailored services to the visitors. With the help of cookies, we work towards making the website user-friendly. It would not be possible for us to provide you with the best features that we do without using cookies.
By visiting, browsing, and using our application and changing your browser setting to accept our cookies, you fully consent to use our cookies and web beacons. It is entirely up to you to accept or reject cookies. In case you have accepted the cookies and are now willing to disable it, you will have to change your browser settings.
Important: Disabling the cookies may hinder the web sites performance on you, and the pages may probably crash or won’t display correctly.
Cookies help provide seamless website navigation, and understand sections that are prominently visitors on the website.
What kinds of cookies are used at Bitcoin Up?
– It helps in the smooth functioning of the website
- The technical cookies are used for creating a user-friendly interface; smooth functioning of the website and to manage the settings.
– The functional cookies help the software store your preferences like language, currency, so you do not have to feed them multiple times.
– It helps improve the overall functioning of the website performance.
– Third-party cookies are used from trusted sources, in special scenarios.