Terms and Conditions
Please thoroughly read the Terms and Conditions carefully before registering on Bitcoin Up, our platform, and availing of our services, applications, or content. The terms and conditions set by us are legally binding when you use our Site and Services.
Accepting the Terms and Conditions
By registering with us, you agree with the terms and conditions specified on the site and updated on a timely basis.
The terms and conditions are applied to all the users of our services who use our content, material, services, and are registered.
When you register with us, presenting all your age proof's legal documents, you warrant yourself as 18 years of age. If you provide fake documents, your account shall be suspended, and you are liable for legal actions. If we make any changes in the eligibility criteria for cryptocurrency trading, we can get the right to refuse our services to the people involved.
Every country has its own set of rules and regulations for cryptocurrency trading. You will have to cross-check if your country or the place of residing allows cryptocurrency trading legally.
In any case, you cannot use the Bitcoin Up services which have been prohibited by the website.
- Please fill the registration form carefully and make sure that the details provided are correct.
- Also, make sure to update the information on a timely basis.
- Do not use some other person’s id or a fake id with the intent to impersonate.
- Do not use someone’s id without taking the appropriate authorisation.
- You will be responsible for all the happenings taking place in your account.
- It is your responsibility to keep your account's personal details secure and not share them with unknown sources.
- You must inform us instantaneously if you notice any change or revocation of the license or a security breach/unauthorised account usage.
- In case you witness suspicious activity whatsoever, make sure to inform us immediately to our support team.
The user content generated, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted by the users in the platform, posted personally or privately transmitted, is responsible for the person who created the content. While providing your content, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for everything represented to you and entirely responsible for its loss.
- You must read all the terms herby laid by us, and if there is anything that you do not understand, you must contact us immediately.
- You can contact us through email or discuss with us verbally at any point of time you face any. The conversations have to be in English.
- By becoming a user, you authorise us to contact and inform you about the updates and policy changes.
- We suggest that you must take professional advice before availing of our services.
- Any advice given by our team must not be considered as the final word for investing. Our support team can help you get information concerning your account or factual data, but that advice is only given personally.
- When you accept the terms, you agree that we have the right to close and suspend your account.
- The process of suspending or closing accounts will begin within a few hours; we observe any misuse or fraudulent activities going via your account.
- You are subject to legal proceedings if we monitor any misuse.
- All the actions taken to suspend and close the account is for the collective interest of the
You can, at your understanding, request us to terminate the account if you observe frequent losses that may seem unnatural to you. Or discuss the matter with our support team. We will put the best foot forward to check if there is any way we can provide you with guidance and support.
- Upon joining Bitcoin Up, you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions. All the conditions mentioned above are legally binding, and if there is any misuse, breach, or irresponsible activity, you may have to face a legal notice.
- Cryptocurrency trading is subject to market risks. The prices of cryptocurrency fluctuate regularly, and you must never ignore the risks involved while trading.
- To try your luck in the cryptocurrency market, you must keep a check on the past performance, which will provide you with an idea of when to invest.
- Bitcoin Up is not liable for any losses caused due to errors or loss of data.
- Although the best-possible protective layers have guarded our software, we do not take any responsibility if there is a fraudulent attempt to login info your account after you accidentally lose your credentials or allow access. You will be solely responsible for losing your account details, allowing others to gain access.
- Although our platform has an excellent track record and has helped people make huge profits, we do not guarantee success. Your gain or losses are entirely dependent on your market discretion and how you plan to invest your money.
- You will be responsible for paying the prices related to the transactions, as every country has its own set of rules and regulations. You will have to meet the legal requirements of your country and pay prices as imposed.
- We recommend taking legal advice before stepping into the cryptocurrency trading business.